- Published: Wednesday, 02 June 2010 15:21
- Written by Christophe
This article is the first in a series of tutorials for developing a basic VM self service portal. It is meant to be educational rather than exhaustive. Other articles will follow up for supporting more advanced features and a less static configuration.
Concepts covered in this article include:
- How to create a simple Workflow
- How to map inputs, outputs, and attributes
- How to launch a Workflow from a webview, using the vCenter Orchestrator Weboperator
- How to launch a Workflow from the vCenter Orchestrator Client