It has just been announced on the VMware Orchestrator communities, several plug-ins have been updated with some critical updates, some new requested features and some minor fixes.Quoting the communities post:
- vCO-Powershell-Plug-in -1.0.1 - kerberos support added
- vCO-SQL-Plug-in -1.1.0 - two related plugins combined with auto-generation as well as advanced SQL scripts. A few important issues fixed.
- vCO-vCenter-Plug-in - 188.8.131.52 - Critical update. Fixes a major issue with performance and losing attributes value. Update should be performed!
- vCO-VUM-Plug-in - 5.0. - The new version of the plugin that supports the VUM 5.0 version of the product.
- vCO-SNMP-Plug-in - 1.0.1 - Minor fix in relation to vCO policies listening for SNMP traps.
Download links located at:
vCO doc landing pages:
Most of the plugins could be found fromt the product page:
All plugins (including plugins from partners) could be found here: